Dear Church United Bloggers,
God has uniquely equipped me with a passion for His kingdom in conjunction with public policy. I am reminded of biblical heroes who had great kingdom and policy impact like Joseph, Esther, Nehemiah, Daniel, John the Baptist, and the Apostle Paul. I love what I do and desire to exponentially grow a movement in California. Enthusiastically, I am sharing an opportunity God has presented that would exclusively serve California Clergy.
A New Organization and Position
For several years I have been in relationship with the founder of a 501(c)3 organization with combined interests of shaping family and public policy. They would like to rebrand, reshape, and take this organization to the next level, and have offered me the position of Executive Director. Essentially, I would continue everything I’m doing now, but increase my leadership responsibilities to include setting a vision and leading the organization. Effective immediately, I have accepted this new position as Executive Director of Orange County Family Impact Council (FIC).
In my new role, I will create a new board of directors and establish the “why” and vision to set an ultimate goal, impact, and strategy. These measurables will determine the most effective ways of equipping pastors and clergy as culture changers to have an exponential impact on changing the church to change culture.
My new role will focus on clergy, including the following:
- One-on-one relationship time.
- Expanding pastor/clergy networks across California.
- Getting pastors to Washington D.C.
- Starting a new pastors’ annual conference in Sacramento.
- Creating new regional briefings to specifically equip California pastors.
Thus far, many pastors and potential board members have agreed upon Church United as the new name for the organization and have established the following:
- Our Vision: To see the Church united to change the culture.
- Our Mission: To respond to the spiritual problems threatening our communities today.
- Our Method: Disrupt pastors [to awaken them] and unite the Church to turn these problems around.
- Our Results: Pastors become action-oriented change-champions, the Church unites against threatening issues, and culture is changed.
- Our Impact: Economic improvements, emotionally healthy people, reduced government dependency, and a greater spiritual currency.
God has multiplied my efforts over the past six years. These slow, intentional, servant-heart, relationship-building efforts have resulted in successful statewide senior pastor and regional pastor relationships reaching Redding, San Francisco, San Jose, Sacramento, the Central Valley, Los Angeles (South Bay, South Central, and the San Gabriel Valley), Orange County (North and South), Ventura, the Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino), and San Diego. Imagine if we grew and replicated these efforts in each of the 50 states!
As I continue to pursue these efforts, effective September 30th, I will be ending my role with California Family Council in order to focus on my new position with Church United (formerly, Family Impact Council). I pray you will continue to financially support my calling as the Holy Spirit leads you.
I’m excited to see what God will do with this new venture as I continue to put my efforts towards seeing revival in our churches and remaining hopeful for awakening in California!
“For such a time as this.”